Social app that lets you watch and broadcast amazing videos of you and your friends
Program available in: English
Program license: Free
Program by: musical.ly
Connecting spectators and content creators via one interactive platform.
The act of streaming content online is rapidly gaining popularity, and live.ly is one prime example of this. live.ly is a neat app that allows users to stream, upload, and view real-time content. The concept, while simple, is beloved for its ability to give viewers an authentic insight into the lives of others.
Regardless of whether you’re viewing or streaming videos, you'll still need to create an account using your Facebook or Twitter login credentials. When your account is complete, you can begin streaming and adding friends to your personalized contact list.
The app makes it simple for broadcasters and viewers to engage via its comment section wherein users can express their opinions and thoughts. Should you want to explore new broadcasters, live.ly’s trending page lists the most current top streams. Experience the splendors of online video streaming with live.ly.
Programs similar to live.ly
A slimmed-down version of the beloved synchronized signing musical.ly app
Watch live streaming and interact with broadcasters in real time
Livestreaming has never been easier with this program designed to help you connect with friends and family
Go live & do the best streams ever! Streamago, webcam streaming at its best!
Permissions required by live.ly
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- BLUETOOTH: Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- BROADCAST_STICKY: Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents. These are broadcasts whose data is held by the system after being finished, so that clients can quickly retrieve that data without having to wait for the next broadcast.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD: Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.